2013年5月2日星期四

Midnight Premier for Iron Man 3



Went to watch the Iron Man 3 tonight. It was an excitement to watch it in the theatre, but I still need to give a second thought to decide whether I could give it a high comment or not.

Honestly speaking, it's not as good as the first one, but much better than the second one.

I think there are different versions of the movie for United States and Mainland China. I've seen the preview for the Chinese version Iron Man 3, there suppose to be 2 famous Chinese players staring in this movie. But in the movie I've watched tonight, one of them only showed up for several seconds, and the other one was not shown at all. This makes me kind of disappointed. Because once a movie has made a second version for China, this version won't be too good. The authorities get in the way, and always cut the movie into some kind of garbage.

没有评论:

发表评论