2013年5月6日星期一

Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires

Snow Patrol is always one of my favourites.

I fell in love with their new album as always. Or maybe the album is not that new. I used to collect a whole lot of CDs as crazy, but the pace has been slowed down. I haven't paid too much attention to CD market for a while. After the Sigur Ros concert in St Paul, I picked up my little hobby again, and have found some really nice CDs ever since.

<Fallen Empire> is one of those best collections. The music is still my favourite type -- exquisite, beautiful, and stimulating.

The new album in some way reminds me of <Eyes Open>, which is until now my favourite album of theirs. The difference is that, the new album sounds more grand and magnificent. The music is so exciting and stirring, it fills up my room with miraculous heat every time I play it. 

I'm pretty sure this album will be another long lasting collection of mine.

没有评论:

发表评论